Handbooks Available For Purchase
From 1968, the CCC has published original high quality philatelic books on various diverse subjects. They are all well printed, hard bound and released at quite reasonable prices. All editions are limited and to date, none have been reprinted nor is reprinting anticipated in the future.
In the secondary market, CCC publications often sell for a premium, especially those that are out of print.
The below listing consists of our in print titles and all are still offered at originally published prices
The Arthur Salm Foundation reports are also available and listed at the bottom of this page.
POSTAGE and How to Order
- Just fill in the information on the shopping cart order form.
- For orders for multiple books, please contact the CCC so the most economic delivery can be determined. Email: Leonard Hartmann at: Leonard@pbbooks.net
- Soviet Clandestine Mail Surveillance (1917-1991) by David M. Skipton and Steve Volis. Published by the Collectors Club of Chicago.
- The Prestamp Period of El Salvador (1525 - 1866) by Guillermo F. Gallegos and Joseph D. Hahn Published by the Collectors Club of Chicago in an edition limited to 300 copies.
- Postage Due — The United States Postage Due Essays, Proofs and Specimens, 1879-1986 by Harry K. Charles, Jr., PhD. Hardbound, 289pp, with a Dust Jacket.
- Canada's Registered Mail, 1802-1909 by H. W. Harrison, G. Arfken and Dr. K. G. Scringeour
- The Hungarian Hyperinflation of 1945-1946, The Postage Rates and Postal History of History's Most Impressive Inflation by Robert B. Morgan, ISBN 0-916675-14-9
- The First Perforated U.S. Issue, 1857 by Jon Rose
- U.S. Contract Mail Routes by Water, Star Routes 1824-1875, by Hugh V. Feldman, ISBN 978-0-916675-15-8
- TEN-CENT 1869 Covers, A Postal History Survey by Michael Laurence, ISBN 978-0-9827357-0-1
- Detained, Interned, Incarcerated U.S. Noncombatant Internee Mail in World War II by Louis Fiset, ISBN 987-0-9827357-1-8
Arthur Salm Foundation Reports
Small research pamphlets that get to the subject quickly.
- Report Number 1, March, 1991, Paper for Album Pages
- Report Number 2, 1992, Stamp Hinges
- Report Number 3, April, 1995, Plastics
- Report Number 4, May, 1997, Bogus Countries, etc.
- Report Number 5, May, 1999, Pressure Sensative Adhesives
- Report Number 6, April, 2000, Fraudulent Early Air Mail Covers
The six reports will be available here in digital format shortly.